Quilting On The Go
Quilting on the go is a technique I developed over my many years of quilting to enable me to take my patchwork and quilting passion wherever I go. It flexibly fits quilting into a busy schedule even while ‘on the go’ travelling, or going about your daily jobs such as the school run etc.
Now with the aid of my book Quilting-on-the-Go you can learn the techniques whether you are experienced quilter or a complete beginner.
- 120 pages and 15 quilt projects
- Full colour photographs and diagrams
- Recommended reading list
- Resources and contacts
- Piercing templates
- Haven’t got the time, space or agility to baste and quilt a full size quilt?
- Want to quilt a bed size quilt, but don’t relish the prospect of handling acres of quilt?
- Want to have piecing and quilting on the go at the same time, so you can pick and choose, but don’t want to work on multiple projects?
- Don’t feel you can cope with the size and bulk of machine quilting a big project, yet you fancy having a go at machine quilting?
- A full size quilt is too big to take with you but there are slots of found time where you could quilt?
- Want quilting that you can carry with you?