Quilting in Carcassonne October 2020
A wonderfully relaxing trip to historic Carcassonne in France’s sunny south-west corner to savour the amazing architecture and atmosphere of this World Heritage Site, enjoy the luxury of a top-class hotel and indulge in four days of quilting.
Including Workshops with Carolyn
A great opportunity to spend the week in Carcassonne, fully immersed in Quilt As You Go and Quilt As You Sew style quilts and achieve some great results using these portable and manageable methods of quilt construction. Using the sewing machines provided or stitch and quilt by hand, Carolyn will be on hand to guide you through the processes and give helpful hints and tips along the way.
- 2018 – Mini Quilt Blocks
- 2018 – The Joy of Jelly Rolls
- 2018 – The Handmade Quilt
- 2018 – Sew Layer Cake Quilts & Gifts
- 2017 – One Patch Quilts
- 2015 – Little Quilts and Gifts from Jelly Roll Scraps
- 2015 – Hexagon Happenings
- 2014 – Taking it Further: Quilting On The Go 2
- 2014 – Jelly Roll Scraps
- 2012 – Utility Quilting
- 2012 – Sew Jelly Roll Quilts & Gifts
- 2008 – Quilting On The Go